To help you further and to ensure that you are able to utilize the Vacuum Cleaners to the fullest level, we have compiled a list of the best 5 Vacuum Cleaners available in the Indian market. Let us move ahead step by step and check out the benefits of owning a small handheld vacuum cleaner first.
Benefits of Handheld Vacuum Cleaners
A lot of people may question the utility and the benefits of handheld Vacuum Cleaners and we are going to answer this in the form of the benefits that you will receive by using the Handheld Vacuum Cleaners. So let’s have a look at the best handheld vacuum cleaner for home in India.
Here are the details
- Flexibility – First thing that you will notice is that these handheld vacuum cleaners offer a lot of flexibility to you. They are easy to carry and you do not have to worry about having a power source near you while you are using them to clean the home. They can prove to be really handy while cleaning during the Diwali Preparations and they can even help you in cleaning the false ceilings.
- Compactness – Another thing about mini vacuum cleaners is that they are very compact. They are not bulky and you can carry them almost anywhere. With the help of these handheld vacuum cleaners, you can even clean your car and the seats of the car which is again a great utility for you.
- Reach – The handheld mini vacuum cleaners also come with several attachments that can help you in reaching the corners and the ceiling as well. You will also be able to clean the fans with help of the handheld vacuum cleaners and you can reach out in tight spaces without having to move around your furniture of other things placed in the space.
- Noise Levels – The next thing that makes them an ideal partner at home is the fact that they generate really low noise. Since the motor is compact yet powerful, the noise is less and you do not end up waking up children while you are cleaning your home.
- Safe to Use – Since there are no power cords that need to be in the plug all the time, the handheld vacuum cleaners are also quite safe to use. You would not have to worry about tripping over the wire or short circuits or even scratching any surface while you are using the handheld vacuum cleaners.
- Cleans almost everything – Handheld vacuum cleaners can work in 2 modes. This means that you can use the handheld vacuum cleaners as a blower as well. You do not need a separate blower if you purchase this item. Moreover, they can suck up liquid in a very small quantity so if you have mud or such stains on your carpet then the mini handheld vacuum cleaners can help you in cleaning that up easily.
- Power to weight ratio – The power to weight ratio of handheld vacuum cleaners is quite high. What we mean to say here is that they are very powerful and they can really help you in cleaning almost everything. If you choose to opt for the models that come with steam cleaner then they can be of a greater utility for you.
- Easy Maintenance – Talking about the maintenance part, handheld vacuum cleaners are easier to maintain than the traditional vacuum cleaners. They are not bulky and they are you can easily carry them out to clear off the dust. All this certainly makes a great difference.
- Lower Cost – The last thing that we would like to mention in the benefits of handheld vacuum cleaners is that they are very affordable. You would not have to spend a lot on these vacuum cleaners and in addition to this, they are also easier to store.
Different Types of Vacuum Cleaners:
Given below are the types of vacuum cleaner available-
- Handheld vacuum cleaners- This type of cleaner can be categorized as an ideal vacuum cleaner for home and car in India. Handheld vacuum cleaners help with cleaning areas that are not easily accessible, like the inside of a car, vents, closets, or blinds.
- Wet-Dry vacuum cleaners- <span style=”font-weight: 400;”>These vacuum cleaners are meant for dirt, both wet and dry. These are mostly used in commercial places like hotels where one can expect anything.
- Automatic vacuum cleaners- These vacuum cleaners are also known as robot cleaners. It serves the purpose of cleaning nearly anything. This kind is usually a handheld cordless vacuum cleaner.
- Stick vacuum cleaners- Stick cleaners are not as useful as the others, but they are perfect for cleaning smaller areas such as bookshelves or under the furniture.
- Canister vacuum cleaners- These kinds of cleaners are lightweight and have stick models with them. They are ideal for cleaning a lot of surfaces like carpets, couch, floors, even staircases, and fans. These can be listed as one of the best vacuum cleaners for sofa.
Should I Buy a Vacuum Cleaner with a Bag or without One?
Nearly all vacuum cleaners are available with a bag or as bagless models. Vacuum cleaners that come with a bag capacity ranging between 1 liter to 21 liters. Vacuum cleaners with bags are large ideal spaces as they collect all the dirt and dust in one place.
The bags are replaceable once it is filled. The vacuum cleaners without bags are cheaper and convenient. You can also cut down on the cost of buying new dirtbags after every cleaning session. The cups provided in the bagless vacuum cleaners can be emptied and used again and again. You can read a few vacuum cleaner comparison before buying one and decide what is best suited for you.
Guide to Choose a Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
We understand that purchasing a vacuum cleaner can be confusing so to help you we have listed the points that you must consider while purchasing the handheld vacuum cleaner for your house.
- Dry & Wet Debris – First thing you need to check is if the vacuum cleaner can clear wet and dry debris. Based on this, decide if you should opt for the vacuum cleaner that you are looking at. It is always better to opt for the one which offers the flexibility to clean wet and dry debris.
- Power – Check the power levels of the vacuum cleaner as we are sure that you would not want to be stuck with something which has less power. You must go ahead and purchase the ones which can easily clear the debris from the room.
- Battery Level Indicator – This is more of an add-on feature and it is okay even if you do not have this feature but you must really check if your vacuum cleaner has battery level indicator or not. This will help you in ensuring that you are well prepared while cleaning the house.
- Running Time & Charge Time – Also check out for the run time that is offered by the vacuum cleaner on a full charge level and at the same time, check out for the charging time. It will give you an idea about the quality of the battery.
- Dual Mode – It is worth investing in a vacuum cleaner that can work as a blower as well. Most of the handheld vacuum cleaner can do that but ensure that the model that you are purchasing can take up such a job. We have also mentioned some handheld vacuum cleaner with blower.
- Type of Battery – Check if the battery can be replaced or not. If you are not able to replace the battery after the useful life then be prepared to purchase a new vacuum cleaner every time the battery reaches the end of life.
- Type of Filter – You may want to check out the type of filter offered along with the vacuum cleaner. You can easily find the ones which are made of active carbon as well. Also, check for the cost of the filter replacement.
- Noise Levels – Do not forget to check the noise levels of the vacuum cleaner when you will be operating at the full speed.
- Weight – Since you will be carrying the vacuum cleaner in your hand while cleaning, check how heavy it is and you should be comfortable in using the vacuum cleaner while cleaning.
- Attachments – You must also check out the attachments that you are getting with the vacuum cleaner and you should match this up with your needs. This will help you in ensuring that you are able to use the vacuum cleaner for the intended purpose.
- Cost of Vacuum Cleaner – Go ahead and check the cost of the vacuum cleaner. Also, check out for the cost of the accessories and other such items that you may need in future. Best to set a budget before the purchase itself.
- Reviews & Brand – You can seek suggestions from your friends who are already using the vacuum cleaner as this will help you in getting genuine feedback. In addition to this, you must pay attention to the brand that you choose and opt for nothing but a reliable brand only.
- Warranty – Go ahead and check out the warranty associated with the vacuum cleaner. The norm is 1 year but you will find the vacuum cleaners which comes with options for an extended warranty as well. Choose wisely.
This was all about the vacuum Cleaners. We are sure that you would love to have one in your house after checking out the benefits associated with the handheld vacuum cleaner. In addition to this, you must consider your needs and your usage before purchasing the handheld vacuum cleaner and to do that, you can go through the buying guide listed on the page.
The models that we have listed here are the best ones and they are also the best-selling models. You can check out these models in details by navigating to the product page and you will be able to find the right one for yourself. Do not wait and check out the deals offered on these vacuum cleaners and get one today.